Thursday, August 13, 2009

UPDATED


such a long time didn't update my blog
finally i finished all presentations +assignments + talk show and whatever =)


BUT


i am not free ; gonna start prepare my FINAL =(

luckily i still can overcome these things , haven't stress yet
^^


last weekend
my family came kampar visited me
we had ipoh + kampar 2 days 1 night tour
happy ^___^
went 富山 ate dimsum
those who stay ipoh should know this well
tried very hard only we found this restaurant ( i was the driver that day == )
then went jusco + ipoh parade to shop
全部人都有收获 哈哈

then ...

.. back kampar
.. stay 1 night at here
.. went tesco bought my things
.. they went back home =(

that's all gua ^^___________^^

** i'll back bm tomorrow **

=)



take good care arr all of you
viruses are getting serious and serious
DON'T PLAY PLAY =)
let's wear mask to go school together !!
WOW :D

No comments:

Post a Comment