Wednesday, December 29, 2010

29122010


Hello readers :))
is currently sitting in Starbucks with bitchy.Chua
boring to the max, so i decided to update my blog !!

It's sorry that i need to use begitu ugly punya photo to use as starting point
erm, it's okay since long time i didn't show any ugly photos already ( u know la, everytime so handsome quite boring actually zzzz ) HAHA



fine
had met up with my cuttiie friend yesterday *seh.ing
and also *hee.chiew ( ignored him )
it's already 1 year i didn't meet up with seh ing since she went Australia to study
Before i met her right? I was thinking : erm, she's still fine? stress? thin jor?
hmm ~
after i saw her right? I was like....erm erm...i think too much !
she is still the same.....CUTE =DD
WAKAKAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKA
if she saw my post she gonna kill me 99 =DD

After dinner, we decided to watch movie but ended up with NOTHING ~
the time not suitable so we ended up with jalan jalan sahaja. phewwww......




ah hahahahaha ~~~
I am thinking whether wanna pergi kl to cari kawan or not?
since my life in penang is bore to the max
grr !!!
btw, i am going to hatyai tomorrow ~
for 2 days :))

HAHAHAHHAAH


take good care everyone !









happy new year@2011 !! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment