Monday, January 3, 2011

03012011


woootttttssssssssss
it's now 2011, my god 20 years old =D
but still okay for me la, my current look already tell others i am more than 20 years old although i ngam ngam stop at this stage, ishhhh

>.M

anyway, happy new year ya =))


4 days left for me to sit at home to grow mushroom
after that i am going back kampar to start busy for my ice breaking programme
although i am not as hangfuk as others because of the extra 10 days of holiday, but seriously i feel okay for it.
university life will be not fun at all if we just keep on repeating

: STUDY

: SEM BREAK

: HOLIDAY

: STUDY again

: SEM BREAK again

: HOLIDAY again

right? =DD


chinese new year is also around the corner
but this year is a little bit different, my dear popo no longer here
seriously i miss her so much =((
but anyway, i hope relatives and parent will continue bagi angpao la
seriously i need money XD
HAHAHAHAHA
** waiting chinese new year **


ishh, ntg else.
i am not in a good mood today.
it's a very very lame update. sorry guys =(


take care, everyone!





**想办法了解自己中**

No comments:

Post a Comment