Sunday, June 21, 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY


happy father's day to my dearest daddy
and also my godfather
=)

daddy said wanna treat me eat seafood at tambun once i back
haha
godfather also said will treat me eat
duii
fat a lot already ==
but happy enough then ^^
** 1st week of july i will back **


then
just now played badminton with teck wei
2nd time
hahaha
a while only la coz the wind too strong
aikz


whole day stomach not well huh
but i stupid you all know?
still ate spicy geh fried rice ==
duiiiiii
slap me please @@


suffering now lorr
not stomach la
is my maths
hard you all know?
stupid differentiation ==
and still got my presentation for public speaking
duiii
friday my turn
good luck har =)
** crazy **


tat's all la
show you all guys picture and see
want ?
wait ya == == ==


cannot upload






sorry ==

No comments:

Post a Comment