Thursday, March 12, 2009

12032009


hmm
finally i got time to update my blog

today suddenly received call
my work time from 5 pm changed to 3 pm @@
sure i cannot because my daddy not at home
i had tried my best arrived there at 4 pm ( proud proud [= )

before i worked
ate Shih-lin XXL crispy chicken + milk shake + donut
hmm
finally full :)

very bored while i was working just now
so we tried to catch flies ( L A L A T )
hmm
really a lot you know ? ><
i am clever you all know ?
because i had caught 5 flies
** crap crap k ? **
:)

after that took photos again lorr
really too boring la my god ><


( monkey necklace XD )


planned to have a hair cut tomorrow
but not sure yet
depends on my result 1st lorr
if bad then i will CUT MYSELF !!

if okiie okiie
i can satisfied
then i go cut handsome handsome hair
wahaha

i think la
i think only k ?
i just said i think har
i think i sure will cut myself ><
because i think result won't good
><

god poppi poppi k ?
i cannot sleep for sure ><

sipek nervous la my god


No comments:

Post a Comment