Thursday, March 12, 2009

RESULT


early in the morning
my sister already phoned me
she seems much more nervous than me @@
if i am not mistaken that time just 8.xx am
haha

waited at school for long time
some people said 9 am the result will release
newspaper mentioned that result will come out at 10 am
BUT BUT BUT
not accurate one
know why ?
because we all waited until 11.30 am still haven't release k?! :@

lim suey thing shouted at me just now

lim : guangzong !! your name has been highlighted on paper !!
me : impossible la . don't joke okiie?!
lim : nah !! if is real you pay me rm10 k ?
me : siao @@

then went and saw myself name
really err
highlighted !!!!
hahahaha
so went in bilik persidangan with weilin lorr
quite unbelievable i get the result
ohh yeah
8A's

really unbelievable because i never expect i got so many A's
i tought i got 5A's or 6A's only
but actually i hope i can get 7A's because my tuition fee will cheap 50% automatically
but now 8A's
hahaha
cheap 75%
sipek happy
i really satisfied already
=)

thanks god
:)





BAHASA MELAYU 2A
BAHASA INGGERIS 3B
PENGETAHUAN MORAL 2A
SEJARAH 2A
MATHEMATICS 2A
SCIENCE 1A
ADD MATHEMATICS 5C
PRINSIP PERAKAUNAN 2A
EKONOMI ASAS 1A
BAHASA CINA 2A





i never expect my moral , bm and bc will get A 1
but
god helped me a lot i think
thanks god :)


although all is 2A
but i happy already
really
hahahaha



- END -

No comments:

Post a Comment