Sunday, March 29, 2009

AIKZ


what is the time now ?
1.05 am already
just back from utar kampar open day
tired @@
but i can't sleep

i saw back all photos
last year i took one
all sweet memories came back again
my brain started thinking back again

i keep on telling myself
let it over let it over
almost 2 months already
you can handle and cover it after that
hmm
i know i can't
i still will think the same thing every night before i sleep
think think think
think until fall asleep automatically
@@

ya i know
i got a lot of problems
i can't have 1 forever friend even buddy
right ?
is my problem

i know that i am stubborn
i am a stubborn guy
really
i won't change what i had decided
even is good or bad
that's me

i still will care someone that won't choi me anymore
i still will sms and ask how are you even i know you won't reply
i am still trying my best to contact you all even i know that it is impossible for you all to contact back me
* come on , i just wanna friend back with you. no other meaning *
i never give up until now
got people can prove ba ?

but

at last
still same

i lose a lot of things

i lose my small and simple family

and

my dearest

- is suffer and difficult to hate a person that you care -


STUPID ME

1 comment:

  1. y sounds so complicated? How ur life going to be depends on what you want it to be! The most important thing is your mindset, if you think that it's complicated, it will be complicated. On the other hand, if u look at the matter in a simpler way, it will be simple and easy to deal with. So the comclusion is --> Live your life to the fullest, and with happiness, of course at the same time make sure you appreciate everyone ard u and dont ever take thing for granted!

    ReplyDelete