Monday, March 23, 2009

BYE , JIEJIE :)

my sister back to singapore already lorr
early in the morning
went breakfast with family
then she went JPJ there to apply the international driving license
hmm
so yeng =)
then straight went to penang airport


arrived there too early
just 10.45 am like that but her depart time is 1.15 pm !!
after she scanned her bag and took the ticket
we went coffee bean to buy coffee and " jump " to Mcdonald
haha
used almost rm30 but i just paid rm9
haha
because sis paid the rm20 :)

she bought a box of 9 pieces nugget + a apple pie
but not enough for 4 of us @@
so i bought again the same thing @@
ohh yeah
again
my rm12.65 gone ><

haven't full
i bought ice cream for them after that
hmm
again
rm5.70 gone !!!!



ohh yeah
i am going to Singapore to meet her with my mom soon !!
we decided don't sit bus but aeroplane !!
AWW
hahahaha hope have cheaper ticket for us lorr =)




my belgium chocolate :)


drinking =)


see ? haha . my funny sis

she told me cannot upload this photo but i still uploaded here
hmm
she is not ugly actually
just this photo not nice
she is pretty :)


sis + daddy


my cutie mummy . used ice cream to block her face . pandai :)





i just love my family
a simple family :)

2 comments:

  1. good ar....
    ur sis is mature de pretty....
    ur mum....
    very cute...
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey....y u upload the pics here!!!!!!
    aiyo.... =(

    PG

    ReplyDelete