Saturday, March 14, 2009

14032009


today i totally lacked of sleep
so my eye very pain even now
@@

worked started from 3 pm
lunch at 4.30 pm
hooray
quite happy about it because just worked 1 and half hour can rest already
wahaha
BUT
after that stood until 10 pm k ? @@
gila babi =(

went Siam Express to settle my lunch
hmm
i rich already :)
no la
because got 50% discount

environment not bad rite ?? haha

my ice peach tea

my tomyam fried rice :)



ohh yeah
today caught flies again
i am clever again because i caught 6 flies today
wahaha
too bored la no customer one
aikz
don't say i am cheating k ?
i got prove :)

haha , my prove =)



after that
sure took photo at fitting room again
too bored la @@
gia joo wanna take photo with me
but unfortunately memory full
tomorrow la har
wahahaha

busuk sangat :)

with my white spec :)

hmm. red pants
bring me good luck :)






tomorrow i can see Nicholas Zhang Dong Liang !!
Besta fair just in front of our shop k ?
i am damn lucky man !!

No comments:

Post a Comment