Wednesday, March 25, 2009

25032009

i have no work to do anymore start from now
so planned to find another job for my April
because my April is very free
k ?

@@___________@@


monday night went out yamcha with 3 friends
hmm
3 buddies :)
i want to upload some photos here
maybe if they saw , they will angry me
or got this kind of reaction : koh guang zong !! i wanna kill you !!
haha
but don't care
i wanna upload
because i decided to upload
what i am saying ?
hahaha
blur blur


our drinks

ini lee phooi meng . just back from NS :)

ini edward chua :)
eating his finger i think ><>

ini 2 of them =]

ini lee phooi meng mia weird face ><


hana hana hana
i upload myself de ugly photo let you all laugh back me la k ?
wait ya
:)


na . me la . so siasui . no set hair then went starbucks @@

hmm . laugh me please ><

at the end i still feel that i am handsome
wahahaha



ohh yeah
i knew i was so so so outdated
now only i watched until laughing dead
hahaha
itu fa yok bou
why don't you die jek ?
always at there mami mami
duii
heard le also sien
@@
who agree that she suppose to die 1 ?
LEAVE ME COMMENT !!
hahahaha


<>
nice also
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment