Wednesday, March 18, 2009

18032009

early in da morning
ong yee may came my house to fetch me already
we went jenming house to sit his car to education fair at Traders Hotel
Chez arrived after that
we waited outside his door more than 10 minutes !!
hmm
UNDER THE SUN

then went Tami's house and changed car
because jenming's myVi too small
can't " contain " 4 at the back seat @@

we used ferry
due to our safety problem
because our driver's driving skill is too excellent
@@
waited about 1 hour at there
but nvm
is okiie
our live is more important i think
:)

after that
we parked our car at Prangin Mall and settled our lunch there
hmm
Tomyam fried noodle :)

went Education Fair after that
hmm
received a bad news at there
no more loan for me
how ?
maybe i need to change my plan again
aikz
really disappointed
i don't want think other colleges or universities or what already
FORM 6 ?
@@



after that
we went Gurney
hmm
sing K
celebrated jenming's birthday
@@
because of him
i wasted a lot money also
rm21 for sing K + buffet
then rm20 for his present

hmm
guess what i gave him?
haha
anyway la
sure can cure his face i swear :)
don't waste what i had gave you ya
haha

hmm
i 1 ppl sing many songs too
sipek happy
feel i wanna b singer already
** ng hem **
@@


i got no picture to upload
just got mine 1
others not in my handphone ?
but i think u all gonna see my photo only rite ?
hmm
let's upload few pictures la
hahahaha



our cutie chez earn

me me me :)

my new giordano shirt :)

my zhao pai dong zuo :)




someone said i look thinner already
really ?
not just 1
a lot people said so
how ?

2 comments:

  1. yaya..thinner le~hu hu~
    tat timun sure can cure his face d~hohoho

    ReplyDelete
  2. really arr ?
    i scare got wat disease @@

    his face ?
    hahaha
    i hope i can help him too
    i m kind :)

    ReplyDelete