Tuesday, April 7, 2009

07042009


gonna faint after finished the tag by laughing ==
shit shit shit
don't play this kind of games anymore @@

ohh yeah
tomorrow i still need to wake up very early
still wanna fetch my cousin
my mom said we need to pray pray because we are 19 years old now
those ages behind got 9 is not so lucky wor?
need to pray pray to remove those unlucky ?
hmm
just believe la
but very early 8 am @@
recently i always wake up at 12 pm
straight save my breakfast
just lunch + breakfast together =(
what an unhealthy life style i am having now?!
shit shit shit ==

just now went jusco with my cutie jeffrey
i went converse to see my wallet but unfortunately , stocks finished
what the hell @@
then went levi's i saw 1 wallet too
hmm
very special
i quite like it
but the price is also " special "
maybe i will buy it after i get my salary =)

cannot la
still need prepare a big present to give the person i still care very much because May is coming already
i hope i can do what i had promised even we are not like before already
i still will try my best
so i will just cancel my planning to buy wallet ==
nvm la =)
as long as i am happy * WEEEE *

maybe i will learn jeffrey
give my mum an osim massage 1 as mother's day present
just rm448 now
haha
that 1 don't know what name
can bring anywhere anytime one
haha
=)
see? i am such a good son yea =)
praise me please XD
sister pinggee , we share la want ? hahahaha
or you got your own planning already ?

lastly lastly
support my tasty + yummy juice !!
please =)
i need earn money to buy the big present on May
budget not enough yet ><
and buy mom the massage 1 ==

money needed ~~

walao ehh saya mia Tuhan @@

No comments:

Post a Comment