Monday, April 13, 2009

NEW UPDATE !!


yea
i changed new templates ad =)
white is better
feel nicer don't know why
hahahaha
i am happy also because my total number of visitors already more than 2000
WOW
* clap clap for me PLEASE *



and i changed my music already
don't pause or stop it k ?
this song is nice =)
not Jolin song so don't need worry k ? =)



i am going to sale my juice to teacher tomorrow =)
how pity i am you all see?
a bit fever still need to earn money
duiiii
money arr money YOU are so important to me
those teachers should be rich right ?
i hope they buy as much as they can
hmm
except tee lian liang la
even 1 bottle she also won't buy i think
wahaha
i can swear ==



lastly
support and flood up my chat box la k ?
it's so empty and pity @@
i want reply until i lazy that type
weeeeee =)



sleep early everyone
don't learn me xD

No comments:

Post a Comment