Monday, April 27, 2009

CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!


you are crazy !!!

YOU ARE REALLY CRAZY !!!!!

how come you will appear in my msn ? ==

who wanna to be friend with you ?

not said wanna block me ?

block la ==

i not asked you to delete me straightly ?!!

why don't you do so ?

you are just crazy ~

i am not kid

i won't believe what you said ==

good if you accidentally or purposely entered my blog and saw this article

then you will know what is my thinking

sorry i don't want to be friend with you

CLEAR ?

ohh yeah

i blocked you ==

if you are clever then don't disturb me anymore

don see this article then leave a lot comments say sorry or what

just disappear IMMEDIATELY after read this

thx =)










i am cruel , so ?

better than you are CRAZY ~ @@













ohh yeah
don think that i am unhappy okiie ?
i am still happy =)
won't affected by this crazy
don't worry me
^^

3 comments:

  1. i really pei fu u~
    geng!!
    dun b affected by someone u hate..
    just dun care abt tat ppl..
    jia you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. got what need to peifu ?
    hahaha
    i always so geng de ma =)
    wakakakaka

    ReplyDelete
  3. walao...who so sui n unlucky go disturb u~heheheh...
    u r great lah anyway

    ReplyDelete