Friday, April 10, 2009

THE SHINJUKU INCIDENT


went jusco again just now ==

with wei poh , qi min , wei qi
=)
watched The Shinjuku Incident
got 1 stupid girl put me aeroplane
too bad :(
next time go anywhere also don't want jeo her already
wahaha x)

the movie not bad
but TOO BLOODY
that's why just allow those 18 and above
see ? adults got so many benefits
wahaha =)





-----------------------------------------






i feel nothing already
really ?
i don't want to think and tried my best don't think again
i am still here
if wan , you find me ba
i won't disappear =)
i think i am not important anymore if compare with your other friends
before and now
differences too too too big already
i hope to catch back and i tried too
but seems can't
if you still care me this friend or whatever , find back me
i am still here

* that's why i very down this few days
even now
even i understood we diff ad*

No comments:

Post a Comment