Wednesday, April 8, 2009

SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP !! SLEEP PLEASE =[


i think i am going crazy
1 day 3 posts
hmm
i can't sleep la wei =(

just now my mom told me this kind of thing before she went into her room

: tomorrow i will wake u up at 7 am , so u better sleep earlier tonight , if not you can't wake up tomorrow morning ><

yea
i really need to wake up very early tomorrow
i know i should have a rest already ==
but i can't la
don't know why
if i can't get what i want
i will think think think
i can't sleep easily
izzit a type of disease ? ==

stupid Maxis
i am waiting message la
but not you
k ?
stupid maxis stupid stupid ==
caused me threw my phone just now ><
heart so pain @@

i activated rm3 already
seems wasted ba ?
wahaha

i tried to activate Real Man as my caller ringtone
but don't know why can't success
@@
stupid ><
maybe god wanna me save the rm3 ?
save then =)

after this post
i will go and lay on my bed already
my doggie + didi will accompany me sleep tonight
yea [=
every night the same
double bed so scary so big
i hate ><
i wan single bed
aikz
so that won't think too much


- i miss my old days again , but impossible lo x( -

No comments:

Post a Comment