Friday, April 10, 2009

10042009



PDI
when only i can take my salary ?
i gonna kill people already ><
i need work now
aikz
any job to introduce ?
let me know ya
thx thx
=)


MR DIY arr
phone me asap la
i wan work ==
** mr diy not ppl k ? is a shop name == **


laksa car laksa car
where are you ?
long time no pass by my house already
i want to eat laksa ><>

poppi poppi tonight no raining
i wanna go pasar malam
=)


pimples pimples
faster disappear la k ?
i don't want friend with you =(


haha
i want to watch " jangan tegur " tomorrow
seems very chi gek
AWWWW @@


i am watching - ye man lai lai dai jin goh si lai - again
wahaha
so funny ==


UTAR
why until today you still don't want approve me?
unfair la
chez approved leh
we registered at the same day ! same course ! same campus !
saya mia tuhan ==


last but not least ><
vote for MYFM 樂風流 - 愈慢愈美麗
key in MYVOTE(blank)05
then send to 32366
that's all =)

rm0.50 is needed ya

lastly
Laughing aka lovely ah ma , go out go out ==
i am waiting you to come and fetch me la
bila kamu mia car mau datang ?
or you are enjoying your life with your dearest ah ma ? =)
contact me contact me xD


p/s : i got my own style to write my article =)

No comments:

Post a Comment