Wednesday, April 8, 2009

TIRED DAY

very good arr today
7 am my mom woke me up already ==
is the earliest day in this few months i think
except that day sunday cheng beng la har =)

fetched my cousin then we went to eat breakfast
ohh yeah
my favourite - Hokkien Dry -
weee xD
i N days din eat ad since everyday also wake up > 12 pm @@
* clap clap for me k ? i am champion =) *
traffic very jam
because don't know Indian what festival
WOW
but i am a smart + clever driver
turned another road to escape traffic jam
success la of course
don't need jam at the stupid road to see Indian guys xD
* ohh yeah , clap 1 more time for me k ? =] *

arrived temple there
1 aunt said : wow , i used 1 hour to arrive here @@
we stay same taman actually ^^
see see ?
i used 20 mins only =)
unfortunately la har
temple there also many people
- people mountain people sea - =.= "
waited quite a long time at there @@
my stupid mouth was keep on opening at there ( wanna sleep k ? @@ )
my cousin don't know why won't tired at all ==
my mum asked : you what time wake up ?
he : 7 am
mum said me : see , others can wake up early why you can't ? @@
geng la geng la
* so clap clap for him la k ? he is champion this time == *

..........

..........
.......... ..........

..........
finally back to my sweet sweet home
happy la of course

why ?

don't need type out also you all know la
=)
9 smtg that time

1 pm only woke up =]

* clap back for me xD *



june leong
where are you ?
come asap la

going to go out la
very bored x(



how many times that you all really clap for me ? =)







me and my sister 1

No comments:

Post a Comment