Friday, May 15, 2009

15052009


finally i got some free time to update my blog
these few days i am preparing and wanna buy things that i need to bring to hostel
i am totally lack of time now
i wanna settle my hostel thing before sunday
if not i will die
just now thought can go pasar malam to buy something cheaper
i mean plug , or some other things
but god arr
why you started raining once i stepped out from my home ?
why why why ?
how can i buy arr ?
facing 1 problem
things a lot to buy but money a bit only
@@




GOD GOD GOD
this time i really need your help
please help me settle my thing asap la k ?
A-MI-TA-BA
and then - bantu orang itu finish dia mia thing soon so that kita boleh meet -
thank you
thank you
thank you ( x 100 . sorry i not manage to type out 100 times @@ )




i bought my mom birthday present already
before that i did something that made her angry
but once she saw the present yesterday
she smiled =)
mean that nothing already
and she asked me : eat already or not ?
haha
mean she forgive me already
wakaka
mom
hope u like the present that i gave you
although it's not what branded shoes ( bata only )
but as long as you like it
you still asked me how much ? ==
haha
not expensive la
==
tomorrow morning i will ask papa to buy cake and then keep it inside refri
wakaka
sunday is your birthday already lorr
[ p s : jiejie , mom told me she beh syok 2 of u , din phone her and ask abt her leg . wakaka ]




ohh yeah
finally i knew how to restart laptop
=__________=







i will update again once i am free
i changed a HOTHOT song
wakaka
enjoy it =)
Hot Winter - Jolin Tsai ^^











BYE [=


2 comments: