Tuesday, May 5, 2009

NEW UPDATE !!

harlo everyone
i got long time didn't update my blog already
** hyperbola**
just 2 or3 days @@
wakakaka =)
damn
i am boring !!!
sitting infront of computer , playing farm town,
at god mom's + ah ma house ==
waiting my mom to take foods and come here
just like last time i was working ya
got shiff 1 @@
then later my mom's turn to look after ah ma
wakaka
decided to have a hair cut in this week
wanna change a look already
dislike my hair length now
gonna change to be damn short
but not botak la har ==
tomorrow i will go jusco and change money
=)
gonna spend a lot when i go singapore ??!!
no no no !!
sis must pay all my spending there
wakaka
thank you
** happy belated birthday **
** and don't blame me , i phoned u last night but u didn't pick up my call =) **
lastly , add oil in your exam ! ^^
all the best yea =)
** see, those important i will put red everytime but this time no **
** exam pantang red colour ma , wakaka **
** add oil add oil ya **

1 comment: