Wednesday, May 13, 2009

NEW LAPTOP


yea
just like what my title wrote : NEW LAPTOP !!
my god mom finally gave me a laptop =)
i can bring it to university next month and do assignment or what
easier a lot
THANKS god mom =)


but at the same time i am headacheING too
because i am stupid enough
i don't know those softwares thing
last time sis did all
now all i need to explore myself
until now i still haven't complete ==
=________=
** i know it's easy but i admit that i am stupid , k ? **


and my stupid hand
always automatically wanna move to right side to control the mouse
but this laptop without mouse
i cant control the thumb there very well yet
a bit ma huan @@
give me time then i will learn it








p s 1 : VIP , you are sick now you told me . take good care of yourself k ?
i will worry and i am worrying
really



p s 2 : mom , i hope u can recover soon . see you like that really pity
i become guaiguaizai these few days , take good care of my mom =)


p s 3 : i hope i can success my wish . i wanna give you the things i prepared well .
hope you won't let me disappointed ^^


p s 4 : okiie . nitez . tat's all i wanna say =)
do leave comment or cbox thr
feel that my blog is QUIET ==
@@













i dono why got a colour box there
can't remove ==

1 comment:

  1. u put too much color jor
    ==
    haha...
    good la got laptop!!!
    me form6 ady oso dunhav!!!!!
    gerrrr!!!!!!!
    >.<

    ReplyDelete